Monday, August 22, 2011

EERRRHHHGGGG!!!!!

  I keep procrastinating on writing, drawing, and updating for my blog. In really want to start a story line and follow it up by turning it into a comic/manga, but I have no ideas. (Its the apocolypse!)
  I don't know what to do, and I apologize for not getting on everyday as I had promised before. It gets a little difficult when life punches you in the gut several times and laughs at you while doing so. -_-

  Anyhow! I'm alive and well, and now I'm going to post some art that I've had saved on my lazy computer for a while, but never felt like posting.


This first one is a sketch I did and gave away to my Tucson friend Amber:



This last one is one I'm in the middle of fixing. Her name is Triela and she's a Magician in the Elve's realm, but not as much in our realm. I'm guessing it's because people here don't believe in magic as much, so it weakens her powers and abilities.

Triela in Progress:



Thanks for tunins in again guys!
   Your loving burito,
        breeto~



No comments:

Post a Comment