Monday, September 10, 2012

New Ideas

Hello College!~

     Finally, it's been forever, but I think I'm getting my inspiration back, and low and behold, Ideas come with it!
     I feel like I can fly again, and I'm getting motivated and determined to continue with school again, and I almost feel like I have more inspiration to draw again! Almost. I may be awhile posting new pictures and such, however, because I completely forgot how to use my art programs on my computer. Time to re-learn.
     Until then, I think I might post stories and such things, just to keep my inspiration going. Yesterday I stayed up extremely late babysitting, and as payment, the mother of the two girls' I was watching, gave me a journal. On the journal a saying is written down that says:
    
                                                  "Feed your imagination and watch
                                                                your drams grow"
    
     Pretty, no? Anyway, I figured my life was to boring to write in a journal about, so instead I'm going to spice it up a bit and create stories out of my life, and create characters out of people I know, but rename them different things. It may get strange.
     I think I might post some of the journal entries, and I may not, it just depends, so bear with me. Hopefully this'll get me more motivated to draw what I write, I just need to work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment